Christopher Maddox Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Clean. Timeless. Beautiful.

There is a difference in a photographer and someone with a nice camera. There is a difference in a snapshot and a thoughtful image. There is a difference between photographers. We invite you to see that difference with the CMP team!


Twitter Feed

Project 52 + Headless (Week 6)

Briana Santiago is an Associate Photographer for Christopher Maddox Photography. Check back weekly to keep up with Briana's weekly 'Project 52' posts. 

The text for this is causing me some grief. So maybe my 'headless' post is also supposed to be a 'wordless' post, as the words are starting to make me want to pull my head off! So for now, here is the picture I took for my theme of headless. 


1 comments:

Heather said...

Your amazing.

Post a Comment